Web Design Singapore Corsiva Lab Scholarship
ATTRACTIVE Scholarship perksQuantum Award for the Savvy Scholar (based on GPA or GA)
|Grade Point Average (GPA)||Fee Awarded|
|Grade Average (GA)||Fee Awarded|
● Applicants must be a full-time student in a local or private university in Singapore.
● Open to all nationalities, age and university undergraduate courses.
● Applicants must have finished at least one term in university.
If you are up for it ...
Come aboard and display your talents!
Submit an essay not more than 1000 words on any growth
and marketing related strategy that the company can tap on
to outrival its competitors in the digital industry and include
a creative introduction of yourself via a video, poem etc. Label
your file ‘All for the Savvy Scholar (ASS) status’ and submit to [email protected]
1. Documents required:
● Proof of enrolment as a full-time student in a local or private university
● Latest academic results.
2. Documents to be submitted via [email protected] by 30 October 2017.
3. Selected applicants will be notified through email during the last week of November 2017 and the award fee will be disbursed without school intervention.
Terms and Conditions
● Plagiarism is strictly prohibited and all entries will be checked to ensure that all works are originals.
● Corsiva Lab maintains the rights to reject any plagiarised works and incomplete applications.
● Corsiva Lab maintains the rights to publish any entries submitted on any platform for various commercial and marketing purposes.
● Applicants are required to maintain their GPA through out their entire course of study.
● Recipients of the scholarship must not concurrently hold any other scholarships without a written permission.
● Applicants will not be required to fulfill any bond with Corsiva Lab for this scholarship.
● The scholarship may be withdrawn at any time if, in the opinion of Corsiva Lab, the scholarship holder's progress or behaviour is deemed unsatisfactory.
● If the scholarship holder declares to terminate the scholarship prematurely, a repayment will be imposed.